For our family, Easter is about the death and ressurection of Jesus and because of what Jesus did for us, we can also celebrate new life and forgiveness. Here are some frugal ideas for getting your family involved in the celebration:
- Use your finger and baby powder to leave bunny footprints all over your home.
- Make your own marshmallow chicks with THIS recipe.
- Use THIS article to dye Easter eggs without a kit. (You can also find kits for $1 at the Dollar Store.)
- Print out THESE free coloring pages for quick Easter fun.
- Ask the Easter Bunny to tie a ribbon to your child’s Easter basket and weave a trial to your child’s room. (They have to follow the ribbon to find the basket.)
- Celebrate new life by going on a Spring Scavenger Hunt with ideas HERE and HERE.
- Make a Spring rubbing and collage like the one HERE.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.