If you are looking for activities to entertain your bored kids, I have a fun activity whether the season is summer or winter. Beat the summer heat or bring the winter fun indoors with these fun games.
Snow Day, an indoor activity for bored kids
Create some cool fun for your kids and beat boredom with a snow shovel.
- Make snowcakes or quesadilla snowflakes. (Thanks to The Happy Housewife for this idea.)
- Play with Insta-Snow.
- Have a snowball fight. (Use balls of tissue paper, newspaper, rolled socks, or plastic grocery bags.)
- Design shiny mosaic snowflakes.
- Create a snow globe.
- Take it to the races… snowball races! (Blow cotton balls across the floor with a straw.)
- Drink hot chocolate.
- Make it an unofficial school day with letter S activities.
- Create paper snowflakes.
- Design marshmallow snowflakes.
- Eat snow cones.
- Watch The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.
What would indoor activity ideas do you have?
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class and find your side hustle. Boost your income!