When the weather is right, you have to go fly a kite!
- Build a basic kite.
- Bake kite cupcakes.
- Visit the Dollar Store and buy a kite.
- Study “K is for Kite”.
- Recreate Ben Franklin’s kite.
- Design a kite worthy of an art gallery.
- Decorate your ceiling with kites.
For additional KITE related ideas, check out these other posts:
- Add more fun to your summer with 100 family activities for summer time.
- Learn about Kites when you study the letter K is for Kite.
- Create a simple kite printable when you study the letter K.
- Pull out the craft supplies to create a kite to hang on your wall.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.