If you are not using Upromise to save towards your child’s college education, you are missing out on an extremely easy way to hide away money… money that does not even come from your pocket!
If you have never heard of Upromise before, let me take just a moment to let them tell you about it with some information from their website.
How to Save with Upromise
Earn 1 — 25% when you shop online with Upromise.
- Always shop or book travel at upromise.com or with TurboSaver
- Click through to a participating retailer, view all stores
- Make an eligible purchase and pay any way you like 1
- Savings are automatically deposited into your Upromise account
Up to 8% when you eat out as a Preferred Diner
- Become a Preferred Diner. It’s free and only takes a few seconds.
- Register your credit or debit cards at upromise.com
- Find participating Upromise Dining restaurants and special offers at upromise.com/dining
- Eat out at nearly 9,000 restaurants nationwide when they are offering college savings
- Pay with a credit/debit card you’ve registered with Upromise
- Save up to 8% of your total bill — including tax & tip
Save when you buy everyday basics
- Register your grocery and drugstore cards at upromise.com
- Make your shopping list and check upromise.com for thousands of participating products and eCoupons
- Purchase participating items and scan your registered grocery or drugstore card at checkout
- You’ll earn savings on thousands of eligible items at participating grocery and drugstore locations nationwide.
Member Tip: Upromise members with linked family and friends have over 3x more savings than members without. Invite your family and friends to join and make sure they install TurboSaver so they never miss an opportunity to save! After all, when they earn, you earn!
Use your Upromise earnings
The money you earn from your everyday spending with Upromise partners goes directly into your Upromise account. You can choose to invest your earnings in a high-yield savings account or tax-deferred 529 plan; use it to pay down a student loan; or request a check that can be used for college or other expenses.
So, as you can see, your money will be working for you with only a tiny amount of effort from you!
I would encourage you to sign up for Upromise TODAY.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.