Convenience mixes are handy but compared to the cost it takes to put them together, they are expensive. You can shave some excess from your grocery budget by spending a little time each month making convenience mixes yourself. It only takes a few minutes and the savings can really add up.
Here are some of the mixes I have found ~
- Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes from Fake It Frugal
- Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipe at Unsophisticook
- Hamburger Helper Pantry Kits from Tip Garden
- White Cake Mix from I Am Baker
- Fake Jiffy Cornbread Mix at Fake It Frugal
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup at Glorious Treats
- DIY Yellow Cake Mix at Chicken in the Road
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding Mix by The Creative Princess
- Instant Oatmeal by Frugally Sustainable
- Homemade Chocolate Snack Cake Mix from Restless Chipotle
And, an amazing abundance on mixes at Hearts, Hands, Home. Wow.
What kinds of convenience mixes do you like to keep handy?
Looking for even more ideas? Follow my Homemade Mixes board on Pinterest.