Your baby has outgrown it. You can’t sell it because it is against the law. You wouldn’t want to give a potentially dangerous crib away because you would always be fearful that something might happen.
So, what can you do with that drop-side crib? Turn it into firewood? NO WAY.
Try one of these great ideas ~
- Queen-sized Headboard by Living the Home Life
- Jewelry Display from Farmgirl Paints
- Cucumber Trellis by From Scratch Club
- Child’s Desk from A Little Learning for Two
- Chalkboards at Apartment Therapy
- Memo Board from The Handmade Home
- Air Conditioner Fence at The Instructables
- Magazine Rack from Blue Cricket Design
- Chair at Squidoo
- Craft Organizer at Blog.Babble (Original source unknown)
- Quilt Rack at Storage and Glee
- Wall Art by Junk Market Style
- Chalkboard Easel from The Red Kitchen
- Drying Rack from My Repurposed Life
- Playhouse by The Pink Butterfly
- Baby Gate from Instructables
- Desk by Achados de Decoracao
- Bench from A Diamond in the Stuff
- Photo Display from Life As a Thrifter
- Hidden Jewelry Organizer from Inferrantly Creative
- Mud Room Cushion by The Shabby Nest
- Office Message Center from Country Home
- Jewelry Display from Vintage No. 35
- Drying Rack from Earth Connection
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class (coming in January!) and find your side hustle. Boost your income!