If you have a baby in the house, you probably have an abundance of baby food jars. You could toss them but a more earth-friendly idea aside from dropping those tiny glass jars at the recycling center would be to reuse them.
Here are some ideas I have on my Baby Food Jars board on Pinterest ~
1. Baby Shower Favor from New Life on a Homestead
2. Spice Jars from Frugal Decor Mom
3. Paint Saver from Real Simple
4. Pie in a Jar from Green Wedding Shoes
5. Snow Globes from Parenting
6. Hummingbird Feeder from My Hummers
7. Pin Cushion Sewing Kit from Cut Out & Keep
8. Homemade Butter from Quirky Momma
9. Hanging Vases from Good Housekeeping
10. Cute Gift Containers from eHow
11. Cake in a Jar from Rook No. 17
12. Fabric-wrapped Candles from Prudent Baby
13. Epsom Salt Votives from Crafts by Amanda
14. For Homemade Bath Salts from Mama Drama
Do you have any unique ideas for leftover baby food jars?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.