After almost two weeks of passing germs around, our family is finally on the mend. I am even hopeful that everyone will be well and able to attend church on Sunday. Other than that, I am looking forward to a lazy weekend at home with my husband before he officially starts back to work on Monday.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Sweet and Saltines by Comfy Cuisine
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
Red Skinned Potato Salad by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
And, a personal favorite ~
Fresh Tomato and Black Bean Salad by Harrington Harmonies
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.