I need to say “thank you” to all of you who have been praying for my family during this difficult week. On Monday, we buried my grandfather and celebrated that he is now in heaven with Jesus. Then, on Tuesday we jumped into preparations for Hurricane Isaac. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a dull weekend where I can just look over the recipes linked up here at Weekend Potluck.
Before you dive into this week’s goodies, take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes by The Kitchen is My Playground
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Vanilla Bean Cupcakes by Shugary Sweets
Southern Fried Chicken by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class (coming in January!) and find your side hustle. Boost your income!