Happy Birthday, Franc!
I cannot believe my little man is growing so quickly, and tomorrow, we are going to have an Angry Birds party because he is crazy about that game. And, guess what he wants for his birthday? Two of the Angry Birds apps that we do not have. How lucky did I get?!? The cheapest birthday present EVER.
While I celebrate, take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chocolate Wacky Cake with Fudge Frosting by A Kitchen Addiction
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Bacon Avocado Tomato Pasta by Newlyweds
Crab Rangoon Dip by A Lil Country Sugar
And, a personal favorite ~
Fiesta Chicken Salad by Inside BruCrew Life
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.