My baby is hurt but doing better.
On Tuesday, Ariary (19 months old) fell and broke her collar bone. This accident was a reminder to me that you can never know what a day will hold and no matter how vigilant we are as parents, accidents are simply that… ACCIDENTS. Otherwise, we would call them “On Purpose.”
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Hamburger Steaks with Brown Gravy by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
Easy Meatball Bake by Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.