Since I rarely buy packaged cookies from the store, I love easy snack options. In the Fall, snack time deserves a little more than just a banana or even a chocolate chip cookie. The flavors just need to be different.
Two Easy~Peasy Fall Snacks
Pumpkin or Clementine?
Peel a clementine or tangerine. Cut a small piece of green Twizzler and poke it into the hole. (A piece of Tootsy Roll will work too.) Sprinkle with Autumn Leaves Sprinkles.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Remove the seeds from your pumpkin and wash well. Pat dry. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Then, toss the pumpkin seeds with 2 teaspoons for olive oil and salt. Place the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Need more Fall snack ideas?
1. Maple-Butter Spiced Popcorn from The Kitchn
2. Candy Corn Cookie Crunch from Scrambled Henfruit
3. Apple Nachos at Real Mom Kitchen
4. Owl S’mores by Living Locurto
5. Caramel Apple Munch Mix at Shaken Together Life
6. Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies at What’s Cooking, Love?
7. Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix from Everyday Mom’s Meals
8. Teepee Cupcakes from These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
What is your favorite, easy Fall snack?
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class and find your side hustle. Boost your income!