Are you enjoying the season yet? I know some of you have already had your first taste of winter but we are still struggling to get into fall. Regardless of the weather’s inability to cooperate, we ventured to pick out pumpkins this week and spent most of our time outdoors. I love those October-Blue skies!
This week on Meet Penny, I am participating with the iHomeschool Network’s Hopscotch by celebrating a Homemade Holiday. You can’t get much more homemade than a delicious meal. That is why I love Weekend Potluck. I always come away with tons of new ideas.
Psst… Be sure to enter the Hopscotch Pin to Win contest!
Did you get the chance to swing by last week? Wow. The recipes were amazing and I was pinning them like crazy.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
White Castle Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Butterfinger Fudge by Crazy for Crust
Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix by Everyday Mom’s Meals
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.