Today is the last day of my Homemade Holiday series and I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all you amazing home cooks who will be linking up. You didn’t know you were a part of a series, did you?
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Oven Fried Bacon by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing by Table for Seven
Chocolate Chip Butterfinger Cookies by Lemons for Lulu
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.