During the winter, dry skin and dry lips are just a part of life. Franc and Ruble both get very dry, chapped lips while Lira and Ariary suffer from eczema. As for me and Bill, our hands can get so dry that they crack and bleed. Truly, we needed a solution and I was not interested in a lotion laden with chemicals. Plus, I want something that will pamper me… because I am a mom and I deserve it.
About MadeOn Skin Care products
Created with simple ingredients, the MadeOn Skin Care product line ranges from hard lotion to diaper rash cream to lip balm and more. Each product is made with natural materials, most containing only three or four ingredients. Each item used to make the product is clearly labeled on the website and on the container.
The MadeOn hard lotion is simple to use and presents less mess than traditional liquid lotions. As you rub the bar in your hands or along your skin, your body heat changes the consistency from hard to soft without becoming mushy. Work the lotion into your dry areas straight from the bar or allow it to melt as you rub it in your hands and then apply as needed.
What exactly is hard lotion? Check out the explanation in this video:
Who can use MadeOn Skin Care products?
With the ingredients clearly provided, you have the security of knowing your child or loved one will not experience an unexpected allergic reaction. The MadeOn products are simply made and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin, but even if you have your hesitations, try Beesilk Jr for a softer consistency that is easier to apply.
No matter the person on your gift-giving list, MadeOn has a product that they can use and enjoy. All of the MadeOn Skin Care products are the perfect size for stuffing stocking but fabulous enough to be a special gift.
- Hard Lotion ~ A friend to those with dry, chapped hands and feet but a thoughtful gift for anyone
- Hair Butter ~ The perfect solution for dry, fly-away hair or ethnic hair
- Lip Balm ~ Tinted or untinted… anyone with lips would appreciate these luscious blends
- Rash Cream ~ A soothing combination for the posterior of your sweet, little prince or princess
- Soap ~ Homemade goat’s milk soap for cleansing without the unnecessary fragrances and coloring
- Bug Bar ~ The product I cannot wait to test during the swarmy summers here in the South
Come back on December 4th to enter to win a prize pack from MadeOn.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.