Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is NEXT week! Last night, I loaded up my pantry and refrigerator with goodies for our feast, and I have to say that I am thankful that my local Winn Dixie had everything on sale that I needed. Love when that happens!
What about you? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Let’s take a quick peek back at last week for inspiration:
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Mama’s Cornbread Dressing by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Poppy Seed Bundt Cake by This and That…Maggie’s Blog
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crunch Cake by Hungry Couple
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!