Some of us are feeling better. Some of us are not so sure how we feel. As for me, I am MUCH better and thank you so much for your prayers. All of this illness has definitely made me ponder what I can do to boost our health other than the obvious of making my husband quit his job working in public school or making him strip naked on the front porch and hosing him down with disinfectant.
So, I am planning an experiment for our family in 2013. Until then, you will just have to wonder.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
One Pot Goulash by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chow Mein Stir Fry by Taste of August
Breaking Bad Bread Pudding by Kelli’s Retro Kitchen Arts
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class (coming in January!) and find your side hustle. Boost your income!