Bill and I are tremendously blessed to have wonderful neighbors. We have a great mailman too. As a matter of fact, we are surrounded by really kind people who serve us throughout the year. So, during the holidays, I like to prepare a little something-something to give with love from our kitchen.
This year, I combed the blogosphere and discovered 30 tasty, homemade, edible gifts.
Please, make sure you click through to visit these fabulous blogs so you can get the instructions.
30 Homemade Gifts from the Kitchen
1. Reindeer Mix by Hodgepodge
2. Caramel-Stuffed Snickerdoodles from Meet Penny
3. Homemade Vanilla Chai Tea Mix at Kat’s Kitchen
4. Amish Peanut Butter from The Better Baker
5. Roasted Garlic-Thyme Butter at Napa Style
6. Hot Chocolate Mix at $5 Dinners
7. Banana Nut Bread at Meet Penny
8. Chocolate Whoopie Pies from Many Little Blessings
9. Fabulous 5-Minute Fudge Wreath by Rachel Ray
10. Black and White Holiday Bark with Cranberries from Pixelated Crumb
11. S’mores Pops at Tip Junkie
12. Cinnamon and Sugar Pecans with Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake
13. Pecan Cinnamon Rolls by Meet Penny
14. Cranberry Orange Loaf at Jill’s Little Bit
15. Peppermint Crunch Truffles by Bakers Royale
16. Hot Cinnamon Milk Mix by The Better Baker
17. Oreo Snowman Pops from The Idea Room
18. White Chocolate Covered And Chunk Oreo Cookies by Cakes and Crab Legs
19. Gingerbread Reindeer by Martha Stewart
20. Peanut Butter Truffles at Better Homes & Gardens
21. Poppyseed Bread at The Better Baker
22. Holiday Pretzel Wreath from Snyders of Hanover
23. Christmas Rice Krispie Treats from Party Wagon
24. Shortbread Cookies at Many Little Blessings
25. Pumpkin Spice Mochaccino Mix from The Better Baker
26. Santa Cookies at Penguin Stamper
27. Super Duper Chocolate Kiss Cookies at Many Little Blessings
28. Reindeer Pops by Make N Mold
29. Santa Hat Party Mix by Cookies & Cups
30. Oreo Truffles with Habits for a Happy Home
And… a few bonus ideas…
A free printable for you ~
What are your favorite recipes to make as gifts?
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class and find your side hustle. Boost your income!