Mommy Anger Management Guide ~ Only $1.99

If for some reason you cannot afford to pay the $1.99, please do not let that turn you away. Contact me immediately.

Mommy Anger Management
Mommy Anger Management
When my readers and I walked through the Mommy Anger Management series together, the response I received was overwhelming. The emails, comments, and private messages were filled with emotion: regret, self-loathing, guilt, and an incredible desire for change. Now, I have compiled the series into an ebook and added a bonus chapter that includes my favorite Scriptures for memorizing.
Price: $1.99
Opt In Image

I love my subscribers and give them a new freebie every month or so. Be sure to sign up so you never miss a printable, deal, or encouraging word.

Comments

1. April says

Thank you so much for this! And also for working so fast to(ejunkie issues) get this out to those of us that need so much help in this area!

2. says

Hi Penny! Thank you for this book! I am so looking forward to reading it this evening. Yesterday I had a really bad episode and while I was repenting, I realized I really need to get my anger under control. It’s not fair to the kids or to me. So thank you again.

3. Sonja says

So many of us homeschoolers and homemakers stop short of admitting this is a challenge for us. All alone with the kids all day, if you don’t call on the Rock, it’s embarrassing the weak responses you’ll have to your kids’ words and actions sometimes. As they say, the first step is “admitting it”, then you can get the help you need. I believe this book will be a big help for me, as I’ve decided my gift to Jesus this year is to get my anger in check. Can’t wait to read it tonite! God bless, and Merry Christmas!

4. Cindy Howe says

Thanks for this! God’s been working on me with this for a long time. As a matter of fact our theme for the week is being kind and patient with each other. So perfect timing!

5. says

Wow! God’s timing is perfect. Yesterday I had a horrible temper tantrum and realized that there just aren’t enough resources for moms out there that really help us with these sins in our lives. I even started a blog so that I can start sharing with others how I deal with homeschooling in the midst of all my many issues. You and your resource have officially become my 2nd blog post! I hope you don’t mind…I certainly appreciate knowing I’m not alone in dealing with anger.

6. Katherine says

Thank you for writing this. This is fabulous. I had an awful night with the kiddos and after putting them to bed found and read your ebook. Thank you for sharing your journey and for giving this weary mother hope that has been missing for too long. You reminded me that our God really does rescue us. Thank you.

7. Shannon Wallace says

Thank you! You are blessing many mothers out there who need encouragement, and to know that we are not alone! God bless you!

8. Amy says

I cannot seem to get it to download – is it just me? On the plus side, I didn’t have a fit when it didn’t work. ;-) Is it possible to have it emailed to me? Thank you!

9. Amber says

Hello! I hate that I missed the free version of this yesterday. I sure wish I would have seen it in my feed. I have been looking for a book like this for a long time.