Welcome to another wonderful Science Saturday where The Homeschool Scientist and I are working through Apologia Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology.
My children love listening to heartbeats. Lira actually received a stethoscope for her birthday. So, this unit on the cardiovascular system was such a perfect fit for our family.
My fav-o-rite video about the cardiovascular system… I really liked it. This one is so thorough and interactive. But Lira was upset and confused when he kept scribbling through half of the diagrams. (Thank you, Autism.)
So, we turned to a simple video.
The list for resources on the cardiovascular system is extensive. Check this out:
- Free Online Coloring Pages of the heart
- Create an Inflatable Heart Craft
- Learning About the Heart Lesson from Spell Outloud
- How the Body Works: Heart website
- Unit Lesson for Studying the Heart
- Healthy Kids Heart Healthy Lesson Plans
- Electric Beats (for middle and high school biology or health classes)
- Here’s To Your Healthy Heart!
- Lesson Corner (tons of links)
- Annual Education Kits from American Heart Association
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.