While we will not be a completely gluten free family, we are reducing our gluten as you will see in this month’s menu. But, whether you live a gluten free lifestyle or not, you will love this menu. It is packed with family-friendly favorites, easy weeknight recipes, and lots of other delectable goodness.
- Substitute gluten free pasta in pasta recipes. The majority of Meet Penny readers recommend Tinkyada, available at Amazon.
- Use a gluten free soy sauce like Tamari Organic and Wheat Free Soy Sauce.
- Switch flour tortillas for corn tortillas of Udi’s Gluten Free tortillas.
- Instead of all purpose flour, use a Gluten Free All Purpose Flour.
- Use gluten free condiments. I have found a useful website for finding gluten free products.
Free printable menus
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.