Homeschooling Your Kinesthetic Visual Learner is a compilation from a previous Mommy Time Facebook Party and includes over 100 tips for teaching the active bodies in your home or classroom. Through an easy-to-read question and answer style, you get honest answers from mothers just like you.
- Where do you start if you think your children are a combination of visual and kinesthetic learners?
- How did you discover what kind of learner you really have?
- At what point is it best to encourage more sitting down, still, learning time?
- How do you balance hands on learners with auditory learners?
- All my visual child wants to do is watch television and play video games. How can I break this habit?
- What would be a good way to teach an ACTIVE and visual learner math who HATES math?
- and more…
Buy it now
Free for Premium Members
Lifetime Premium Members can access this pack for free in the Premium Members Gallery.
What else for Premium Members get?
All members get access to our archive of printables, but what do the Premium Members get?
* Lifetime membership to one person/family
* Ad-free content pages (within membership site)
* Access to download all premium printable packs, ebooks, and power points priced at $3.99 or less for FREE
* Access to all present and future content that falls under these descriptions
As of this post, the Premium Members Content Gallery includes over $75 in ebooks, printable tot packs, printable elementary packs, power points, and unit studies.
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class and find your side hustle. Boost your income!