Free Printable Minecraft Valentines Day Cards

Need Valentine’s Day cards for Minecraft lovers? Me too! But I could not find any.

It was a tremendous disappointment for my boys and not one that I could stand, so I made a set of Minecraft Valentines Day Cards for them to give to their friends.

Free printable minecraft Valentines Day cards for kids. 12 different designs.

This printable set includes 12 Minecraft-inspired designs. Just print the pages on cardstock, cut them apart, and you have instant Valentine’s Day Cards your children will be thrilled to give to friends.

Free Printable Minecraft Valentine’s Day Cards

To receive the download link by email, please complete the form below.

Name:
Email:

Troubleshooting: If an hour passes and there is still no email, please check your spam box. Nothing? You can put your information into the form again without breaking anything. If that still doesn’t work, contact me and we will troubleshoot it together.

Minecraft Homeschool Lessons and server for homeschooled students

Keep your kids safe. Scrafty is a Minecraft server intended for homeschooled students Minecraft homeschool lessons available.

And if they do love them, just leave me a comment and let me know. That’s the only thanks I need.

More Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards

Free printable Super Mario Bros Inspired Valentines Day Cards - Just create a free account, download, and print.     Printable Valentine's Day cards from parent to child. You need to create a free account to download but they are free.     Free printable valentines day cards for kids

Opt In Image

I love my subscribers and give them a new freebie every month or so. Be sure to sign up so you never miss a printable, deal, or encouraging word.

Comments

1. K says

Thank you SO much for generously creating and sharing these for free. I thought for sure when I clicked the link, I’d have to pay $$$ for them. You made my day and my son’s Valentine’s Day! Great job on the designs!

2. stephenie says

Thank you so much for these, my son is super excited! I am one happy mom since it didn’t cost me a fortune to get him the valentines he really wanted!! you are wonderful to think of a great idea and sharing it!! THANK YOU!!
    Stephenie

3. kortney says

My kids are too young for minecraft, but my husband has been playing it for years and it is his favorite game. I know he is going to love these! We also lead youth group at our church, and I think I may give them to some of the youth who also love minecraft! You’ve made this family very happy!

4. Sherie L says

Thank you, you did an amazing job. Now I just need to figure out a caption for a pig one. My son’s favorite is the pig so I am going to use your idea to make pig ones. :)

5. Lisa says

These are great!!!! Minecraft is a favorite in my house. I did a search online for Valentine’s Day cards thinking I’d come up pretty empty handed. Then I found your website. Thank you so much for creating these and so generously offering them to the rest of us. You made at least 2 kids VERY happy!!!
    Thank you!! :)

6. Liz Brown says

These are so awesome!! Thanks so much! I too was looking for Minecraft Valentines for my son, and couldn’t find any! These are a lifesaver!

7. Tracy Rushwin says

These are adorable…Thank you.. I am packaging the valentines with colored rice krispies cut in the shape of blocks…. gold nuggets, pick axes, etc…great idea!!

8. Laura says

Thank you for sharing these with the rest of us and for free too. You are Awesome, my son loves them and can’t wait to give them out to his friends at school. :)

9. Traci says

These are PERFECT! Thank you so much for posting these, esp as a freebie! We paired these with the green and pink minecraft mini candy bar wrappers and they turned out so cute! Thank you a million times over again 😀 We loved these!

10. says

Thank you so much! We’re likely in our last year of class valentines so it was tricky finding something that was not too sweet. These are perfect.

11. Alison says

Thanks so much for these awesome valentines! My son is thrilled! We have a serious Minecraft addiction over here, and these are perfect! :)

12. Lisa says

My son thinks these are “awesome” So happy I found these by a google search! 4th grade boy very happy!!! They printed perfectly on cardstock type postcards 4 per 8x10sheet

13. Becky says

Thank you so much for making these, that look awesome!!! I went to four different stores looking for them… thank you again from the mother of one happy son

14. Melody Stanley Exline says

Thanks so much!! My 7 year old son was so excited when I showed him these Valentine’s Cards. He LOVES Mine Craft and is so happy to be able to give these cards to his friends for Valentine’s Day! Thanks for not only creating them, but for sharing them for free!! :)

15. Kim says

We searched all over for Minecraft valentine’s to no avail! Thank you so much for creating these and generously sharing them! My son will be thrilled!

16. Lucinda Saxon says

My five year old is MineCraft obsessed and is so excited to hand these out to his friends. Thank you SO much!

17. Danielle says

These are amazing, thank you so much!!! My boys are going to love these! You are such a creative mom, your kids are so lucky to have a mom like you. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.

18. Sandra says

You just found yourself a new fan in the form of my 10 year old son. Thanks for sharing this. Sometimes boys get left behind in the merchandise department (think clothes, bedding, etc.). So thanks for sharing!
    Moms of Boys UNITE!!

19. Niki says

Thank you SO much!!!! I just logged on to look for images to start making minecraft valentine’s for my son – ditto all of the above, I do believe I can actually go to bed before midnight tonight! Will definitely check out the rest of your site! Happy Valentines day!!

20. Michelle says

WOW!! I just printed these. My boys are still asleep, when they wake they will be thrilled. Thank you for providing a free and quick Valentine idea. Busy Moms need all the help they can get. I thank you from one busy mommy to another. My children will be cheering in California for you as a Thank You!!

21. Amy J says

Thanks for these! My son is obsessed with Minecraft and we were so disappointed that we couldn’t find any Minecraft valentines. You rock!

22. Decedra Pompa says

Thank you for these, they were perfect for my son. I wish you could have heard him laugh as he read through each one!

23. Jennifer says

These are outstanding. As a graphic designer, I could have whipped something up but they wouldn’t have been as nice or clever as yours! My daughter can’t wait to hand them out along with Creeper-wrapped Hershey bars.

24. Maria E. says

OMG, thank you!! My daughter loves Minecraft (putting together a Minecraft LEGO as I type this) and will LOVE these!!

25. renee says

I love these, but i signed up and it said email sent but i haven’t received anything in my inbox or junk mail. Any suggestions?

26. Felicia says

Hi Tabitha,
    I love your MINECRAFT Valentines! Thank you so much for posting them. My boys will love these! I love your website and all the information on it. I’m just beginning in graphic arts and would like to talk with someone with experience. I was hoping you could email me back about how you made the cards.
    Thanks for your time! :)
    Felicia

• Penny says

Hi Felicia. I actually just use Picmonkey and purchase the clipart. I wish I could do it myself but I would have no clue where to start.

27. Robin says

Thank you so much for creating and sharing these adorable Minecraft valentines! My son loves them and can’t wait to share them with his friends!

28. Cynthiatj says

Cannot figure out the download. Been on this for an hour now. I’m on a Mac. The Ez file is downloaded. The Installer app has completed. Now how to pull it up to print…???

• Penny says

I am not sure what you mean by “Ez file.” These cards are a PDF file enclosed in a zip folder due to the size. Once you have downloaded the zipped folder from your emailed link, you should be able to double click on the file and your computer will extract the PDF file for you. Then, you only need to open the PDF file. So sorry it is being difficult for you.

• Cynthiatj says

Figured it out. I’m sorry. I clicked on one of the ads instead of the email form for your designs. Now have them and they are awesome!

29. A mom says

Thank you SO much for making these available! My son and daughter are very excited about their valentines this year, and I just wanted to write and say thank you, since your generosity helped make it happen.

30. Kristine says

These are amazing! Much better than the commercial valentines I would have purchased otherwise–not only are they Minecraft, but they’re really witty, too!!

31. Karin says

I just wanted to stop and thank crafty Moms like you for sharing your hard designed/created/crafted items with the rest of us! I, being a previously crafty mom myself, understand the hours of planning, research, designing and crafting that go into seemingly simple items like the perfect Minecraft valentine or that special “unique” item that makes my kiddo feel like the king of the world.

I’ve been fighting leukemia for the past year and I can’t even begin to tell you how special it is going to be to send home these one of a kind Valentines for my kiddos. You know… the ones that nobody else in their class is going to have… the ones that are going to make them the proudest, coolest most excited kids in the world on Valentine’s Day! I won’t be able to be there this year, because I’m in the hospital… but my kids will sure know that they are so so loved! THANK YOU!

32. Crystal says

Oh my! I can’t thank you enough! It’s so great of you to share these and they are so cute :) thanks again so much!

33. Marilyn says

Thanks for the great minecraft valentines. My boys love them. Printing them out at home on postcard stock (4 per sheet) was so much easier than scouring every store in town for valentines that my 2 boys would agree to pass out. Thanks for sharing your creativity and time!

34. says

I downloaded these for my 8 year old son. We had looked and looked at Wal-Mart for something that he liked and hadn’t found anything. He LOVES Mine Craft and he loved these. Thank you!!!!!

35. Marni says

YAY!!! I love these!! So perfect! I even printed them out on metallic (shimmery) card stock!! They look AWESOME. THANK YOU! My son will be STOKED!

36. Amanda says

THANK YOU!! I thought I could find Minecraft Valentines in the store seeing that it is so popular, but found nothing. My son will absolutely love these!

37. Sandra says

I found these on Pinterest and had to Pin myself. My 5th grade son was really excited to see these and give out to his class friends. My 4th grade daughter had wanted store bought cards, that is until she saw these printed out. Then it was like, I REALLY WANT THESE MOM! So thank you for making my kids happy. These cards are very clever.

38. rochelle says

You are the most amazing person for making this!! My son and I are happy, it was easy and affordable!! Thank you a million times! I hope others make your day as easy as you have just made ours!! Best of wishes for you.

39. Sarah says

THANK YOU! My Daughter LOVES Minecraft and I was so grateful to find your link. Happy Valentines Day to you and yours!

40. Paula says

Thank you so much! My son wanted Minecraft Valentine’s but of course you can’t find those in stores and he loved them! He even gave one to me! Thanks for sharing!

Trackbacks