So, when I was asked what I would buy if we could only spend $100 a week for groceries, I did not hesitate. I knew what my list would be simply because we have lived that.
My menu would look something like this:
- Eggs with fruit
- Toast with peanut butter and bananas or apples
- Leftovers from dinner
- Cheese quesadillas
- Peanut butter sandwiches
- Baked potatoes
- Three Bean Stew
- Beef burritos with salad
- Cuban black beans and rice
- Chicken spaghetti
- Chicken dumplings
- Chicken and rice
- Potato and egg frittata
Depending on where you live, the ingredients for these meals should cost $100 or less for a one week supply.
And, if you need a grocery list, print this one out…
Available for FREE in the Free Printables Library.
Please complete the form below for FREE access to the Free Printables Library.
Looking for more ways to eat cheap?
- Snag the $100 Grocery Challenge Pantry List.
- Need cheap healthy dinner ideas? There are over 45 possibilities!
- Take a look at the tired mom meal plan because you still need to eat healthy even when busy.
- Cheap, easy, healthy, kid-friendly meals? Sign me up!
Free Printable Friday Linky Party
Now for more fun! Check out the free printable resourced linked below.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.