For St. Patrick’s Day, I wanted worksheets to match the skills on which my children are currently working.
The first worksheet encourages working on addition with carrying and subtraction with borrowing, and the second focuses on long multiplication.
Available for FREE in the Free Printables Library.
Please complete the form below for FREE access to the Free Printables Library.
More St’ Patrick’s Day Fun
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks – a simple but festive craft the kids will love.
- Stenciled Shamrock Shirt for Kids – decorate a plain t-shirt with the Luck of the Irish.
- Host a Leprechaun Lunch – have lunch with leprechaun style.
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Jokes for Kids – keep them giggling all day long.
- St Patrick’s Day Party Printables – host a party for the children and decorate with these free printables.
- 50+ Shamrock Crafts for Kids – check out tons of shamrock craft ideas to keep the kids busy.
- Leprechaun Trap Ideas and Mischief for Kids – what’s St Patrick’s Day without a little mischief?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.