This year, I challenged myself to create a beautiful table for Easter without spending any money. Part of my design was making printable napkin rings and banner to add to my simple and elegant decor.
Included in these printables is a large banner, tiny double-sided banner, and 8 napkin rings. Each napkin ring contains one of the “I am” statements made by Jesus.
Some additional tips for a simple and FREE Easter table:
- Use clippings from bushes to use as picks. Press the ends into a circle of styrofoam, floral foam, or grapevine wreath.
- Scan the yard for “weeds” and use them to adorn your place settings by slipping one into each ring to rest on the napkin.
- Cut apart old shirts or sheets into 12 to 14 inch squares. Launder as usual and then pull strings to fray the edges.
- Clip stems from trees to great crosses. Bind them together with yarn or pieces of the fabric you used for napkins.
May your family experience all the blessings of Easter as we celebrate our risen Lord.
Free Printable Easter Decorative Printables
Receive the Easter Printables download link by email. Just complete the form below.
More Easter Fun
- How to make Peeps Inspired Chick Marshmallow Pops
- Upcycled Tissue Box Easter Basket Craft
- Cinderella Themed Easter Basket Ideas
- Free Christian Easter Printable Activities
- Free Christian Easter Literacy Pack
- The Really Big List of Easter Basket Themes
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.