Are you looking to add Doctor Who into your homeschooling? Why not have a Doctor Who themed party? You can easily implement some of the fun ideas on this list while teaching some Doctor Who, for a watch party, or as a reward for the end of your school year. I have listed some of the great Doctor Who educational options I know of as well as many great ideas for a Doctor Who Party.
Need a course on how to be a Whovian? Check out the official Doctor Who website.
Doctor Who Educational Printables
- Doctor Who inspired Math Printable Pack
- Doctor Who inspired Handwriting Printable Pack
- Introduce them to Dr. Geek’s Lab – Dr. Geek takes Science from fiction and tells you how it can be applied today! He references Doctor Who frequently. In season 1 he even interviews the minds behind the T.A.R.D.I.S. in Orbit project.
- Dr. Geek 3D Printer Free Printable Pack for the Current Episode – Can you find the Doctor Who references?
- Dr. Who Printable Coloring Pages
- Ninth Doctor Paper Doll
- Dr. Who River’s Printable Journal
Doctor Who Party Decorations
- Cube Craft Templates – These are perfect for a STEM activity or as table toppers at a party.
- T.A.R.D.I.S. Door
- Printable T.A.R.D.I.S Papercraft
- Printable Dr. Who Andipose Papercraft
- Sonic Snowflakes (free PDF)
- Doctor Who and T.A.R.D.I.S. Pumpkin Carving Template
- Adipose Babies and Sonic Screwdriver Treats
- Bananas – No link but seriously, can you have a party without a banana? I think not!
- Bow Tie Pasta – Because Bow Ties are Cool!
- Doctor Who Galaxy Jello in a Jar
- Fish Fingers and Custard
- Home Made Jammie Dodgers
- Jelly Babies
Doctor Who Party Favors
- Adipose Baby Toss
- Pin the Face on Cassandra
- Punch Holes in the Fabric of Time
- Weeping Angel Blink/Don’t Blink Game
- Dr. Who Games Online
Doctor Who Gifts and Toys
Meagan blogs at More Than A Coupon Queen. She enjoys homeschooling her two children. She loves Science and hosts a weekly Geeky Educational Link Up so that people can find education with a Geeky twist.She is also very frugal and shares tips to save you money on the things you need so you can afford the things you want.