When pork loin chops go on sale “buy one, get one free,” I always pick up a couple of packages but lack inspiration for what to do when I get home. Grilled pork chops are always amazing but when it is cold outside and I want an easy recipe (read: LAZY, put in the oven and leave it recipe), I need something else.
This recipe for Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops was created on a weeknight… when the light outside was blue and the sun was setting. I did not think it would be anything special so I did not plan the timing for pictures. But when Bill took a bite and raved, I knew I needed to make a note of this recipe before I forgot what I did to make it so incredible.
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Loin Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 pork loin chops about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover baking pan with foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, and ground red pepper.
- Salt and pepper pork loin chops on both sides. Then, spread the mayonnaise mixture over the top of each pork loin chop and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Allow to rest before serving.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.