As Easter approaches, my mouth begins to water for fruity desserts. That is unusual for me since I am a chocoholic. But, when I had the Dessert Rosa a Carabba’s Italian Restaurant a few months ago, I knew I needed to try to recreate it at home.
Did I succeed? Not exactly. But, my version of Dessert Rosa is completely amazing. Just different.
Now on to Weekend Potluck…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Fluffy Bunny Bites by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Cream Pie with Pomegranate Glaze by Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake by Sunflower Supper Club
Your hostesses ~
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Boost Your Income!
Sign up for the FREE email class and find your side hustle. Boost your income!