Time for another yummilicious Weekend Potluck party!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Old Fashioned Mac and Pea Salad by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Cream Pie by Served Up with Love
Homemade Enchiladas by Lemons and Laughs
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.