Thanks for your interest in advertising with Meet Penny, a blog where your business is offered very unique opportunities to expand your exposure and grow your brand.
Launched on January 2, 2012, MeetPenny.com experienced rapid growth, quickly finding a spot in the blogosphere to nurture and encourage families who are living the homeschool lifestyle and need to save money while maximizing their time. The blog has maintained a highly-engaged audience through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Many options of advertisement are available including:
- Sponsored Guest Posts – If your corporation would like to sponsor a guest post relevant to the vision for MeetPenny.com, you can submit your idea to Advertising (at) MeetPenny (dot) com.
- Giveaways and Product Reviews – These are done on a very limited basis for products that uplift and encourage each blog’s core values.
- Conference Sponsorship - Tabitha is very active in the blog conference community and will offer a personalized proposal for your company by request.
- Pitch Your Idea - If you are interested in working with Meet Penny on another project, feel free to share your idea.
- Ad Placement - Space is available in several locations for ad placement.
You can receive a greater return on your investment by bundling several options together. Popular bundles include:
- Eblast & Social Media Pack (Eblast, social media mentions, and selective pinning)
- Campaign Blitz Bundle (Eblast, social media mentions, selective pinning, photo campaign, and choice of Facebook party or Google Hangout)
… and more!
Have an idea? Tell us. Need an idea? Ask us!
Meet Penny has partnered with
- Homeschool Helper App
- Grapevine Studies
- Waterbrook Multnomah
- We Choose Virtues
- Your Story Hour
- Den School
- Shatterpoint Entertinament
- Bright Ideas Press
- Dowling Magnets
- All About Learning Press
- Ronco Pasta
- Scripture Art
- Home Educating Family
- Zaycon Foods
- and many more!
Interested in partnering with Meet Penny? Request a media kit by emailing Advertising (at) MeetPenny (dot) com.