Meet Penny welcomes partnership ideas as well as ads, reviews, and giveaways, always reserving the right to decline anything that does not fit the purpose of the blog. Penny has worked with such companies as Tommie Tippee, Born Free, Luxury Pasta, SugarBooger, Smuckers, Zaycon Foods, Home Educating Family, DuneCraft, NavPress, and many others. If you have a family- friendly company or product that supports the related topics here on Meet Penny, Tabitha would love to offer you space on this website.
Through social media, Tabitha has a highly interactive readership, a close relationship with her readers, and considers them her extended family. If your company offers a product she feels passionately about, Tabitha will be happy to support your brand in an original way.
Despite being such a young blog (created in January 2012), Meet Penny averages over 68,000 unique visitors each month. The page has over 3,600 friends on Facebook, over 1,400 followers on Twitter, and almost 10,000 followers on Pinterest. (Statistics sited December 2012.)
Many options of advertisement are available on this site:
- Sponsored Guest Posts – If your corporation would like to sponsor a guest post relevant to Meet Penny’s content, you can submit your idea to tabitha(at)meetpenny(dot)com. Sponsored posts are allowed one link back within the context of the post and one from the author bio. Submissions do not guarantee approval. Upon approval, you will receive a $50 Paypal invoice for payment before the post is scheduled.
- Giveaways and Product reviews – These are done on a very limited basis for products that uplift and encourage the blog’s core values. Nothing will be recommended without a product test first. If you are interested in a giveaway, one product must be provided to Tabitha for review and another for giving away to readers. There is a fee of $50 per product review and/or giveaway unless the product is valued at $100 or more. Giveaways and product reviews are available as a complementary service to companies applying for a six month ad placement or longer.
- Facebook and Twitter parties - By putting your brand in direct communication with Meet Penny’s readers, you have the opportunity of growing your audience while building loyalty. Through questions and answers, the readers can build familiarity with your brand. The cost of these parties is negotiable, but they are only available to companies which place an ad on the website for 3 months or longer.
- Conference Sponsorship - Tabitha is very active in the blog conference community and will offer a personalized proposal for your company by request.
- Pitch Your Idea - If you are interested in working with Meet Penny on another project, feel free to share your idea.
- Ad Placement - Space is available in several locations for ad placement. (For a price list, please request a media kit.)
Meet Penny is solely written and edited by Tabitha Philen, and all opinions expressed on this blog are her own. Tabitha gives full disclosure on all forms of paid advertising and giveaways.
You can contact Tabitha at tabitha(at)meetpenny(dot)com.