Thanks for your interest in advertising with Meet Penny, a blog where your business is offered very unique opportunities to expand your exposure and grow your brand.
Launched on January 2, 2012, MeetPenny.com experienced rapid growth, quickly finding a spot in the blogosphere to nurture and encourage families who are living the homeschool lifestyle and need to save money while maximizing their time. The blog has maintained a highly-engaged audience through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Many options of advertisement are available including:
- Sponsored Guest Posts – If your corporation would like to sponsor a guest post relevant to the vision for MeetPenny.com, you can submit your idea to Advertising (at) MeetPenny (dot) com.
- Giveaways and Product Reviews — These are done on a very limited basis for products that uplift and encourage each blog’s core values.
- Conference Sponsorship - Tabitha is very active in the blog conference community and will offer a personalized proposal for your company by request.
- Pitch Your Idea - If you are interested in working with Meet Penny on another project, feel free to share your idea.
- Ad Placement - Space is available in several locations for ad placement.
You can receive a greater return on your investment by bundling several options together. Popular bundles include:
- Eblast & Social Media Pack (Eblast, social media mentions, and selective pinning)
- Campaign Blitz Bundle (Eblast, social media mentions, selective pinning, photo campaign, and choice of Facebook party or Google Hangout)
… and more!
Have an idea? Tell us. Need an idea? Ask us!
Meet Penny has partnered with
- Homeschool Helper App
- Grapevine Studies
- Waterbrook Multnomah
- We Choose Virtues
- Your Story Hour
- Den School
- Shatterpoint Entertinament
- Bright Ideas Press
- Dowling Magnets
- All About Learning Press
- Ronco Pasta
- Scripture Art
- Home Educating Family
- Zaycon Foods
- and many more!
Interested in partnering with Meet Penny? Request a media kit by emailing Advertising (at) MeetPenny (dot) com.
Top TEN Posts from 2012
If you are new to Meet Penny, please consider checking out the top posts from last year:
Counting down from 10 to 1…
Would You Follow Me Anywhere?
Tabitha is all over the place! If you love what you find here, make sure you follow our other social media pages too.