Welcome to the Online Coupon Workshop! If you have never been to a live workshop and are self-motivated to learn the stockpile-coupon method, then this online class can help you.
With this same information, we were able to cut our grocery and household expenses (for a family of six with two in diapers) from over $600 a month to an average of $250 per month.
Here are a few tips for reading through the Online Coupon Workshop:
- Read through the workshop one day at a time. There is a lot of information here and pushing through it quickly can leave you feeling overwhelmed.
- Be convinced that you CAN do this. Keep an open mind to the changes suggested.
- Master one store at a time. When I started, I tackled all three major drugstores on the same day and came home with a nervous twitch. Unless you are highly medicated, learn the policies at one store and then try another.
- Verify the store policies at your local store before shopping. Not only are policies changing quickly due to the rise in popularity of couponing, but managers are allowed some discretion and may interpret the rules differently from city to city and even street to street.
- Contact me if you have any questions. I will always try to help you understand because I want you to save money.
Day One ~ Change Your Mindset
Day Two ~ What Should You Stockpile?
Day Three ~ How to Recognize a Good Price
Day Four ~ How Should You Budget for Your Stockpile?
Day Five ~ Where Should You Keep Your Stockpile?
Day Six ~ What Stockpiling Is and Is Not
Day Seven ~Where to Find Coupons
Day Eight ~ Printing Online Coupons
Day Nine ~ Coupon Fraud
Day Ten ~ How to Organize Your Coupons
Day Eleven ~ Knowing Your Store’s Coupon Policy
Day Twelve ~ Walmart’s Coupon Policy
Day Thirteen ~ How to Match a Price (at Walmart)
Day Fourteen ~ Target Coupon Policy
Day Fifteen ~ Walgreens Coupon Policy
Day Sixteen ~ CVS Coupon Policy
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.