Struggling with depression and/or anger management? I have certainly been there… and some days, I am still hovering over the chasm filled with frustration and turmoil. However, I have found several resources to help me understand and control my anger and depression.
Books for parents
- The Anger Workbook for Christian Parents is my top pick as an anger management book, blending Biblical and psychological wisdom to help you identify why you are angry and how to release the unhealthy habits.
- Screamfree Parenting: The Revolutionary Approach to Raising Your Kids by Keeping Your Cool opened my eyes to the fact that I was losing control and had no one to blame but myself.
- She’s Gonna Blow!: Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger contains a mothers recollections and encouragement to other moms who struggle with anger management.
- Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions
- Essential oils may be helpful in supporting a healthy emotional balance. Visit my essential oils store here.
Resources for children
- Squeeze Your Angries Out is a fantastic short film to teach children to understand what to do when those angry feelings explode inside. The entire website is packed with anger management tools for people of all ages and situations.
- Read the plan we have for when our kids fight and how we teach the kids anger management.
- Give your children a quiet place to rest and with the soothing Tranquil Turtle Sleep Machine. The Tranquil Turtle is not just for sleeping in our house.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.