Baked beans can be a one-course meal or a great side dish and with my recipe, you can practice your dicing skills.
Another great bonus for this recipe… you just dump it in the crock pot and walk away. I love that!
FOODIE: Crock Pot Baked Beans
- 2 cans 15 oz each pork & beans
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2 cups browned and drained ground beef
- 1 large onion white or yellow, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons worcheshire sauce
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.