My life is an open book and I try to keep my spot here in the blogosphere very transparent. However, if you are a new reader or if you happen to be attending the 2:1 Conference next week, there are a few things you should know about me.
- I am saved by grace. My life was an emotional mess before I met Jesus and some days, it still is. But one thing is certain, Jesus has forgiven me and regardless of the mistakes I make, I am saved by grace.
- I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He actually said last night that he needed to pull his weight a little more around the house. I died laughing. Seriously, he bathes the children, does the laundry, takes out the trash, works a full time job, plays his horn on side jobs when he can, keeps an eye on the kids on Monday nights so I can blog… and he love Jesus with all his heart. (You should hear him play his saxophone.)
- My husband and I were never supposed to have children, according to the doctors, but we have four amazingly, wonderful, biological children. My God can do anything.
- I love to cook but I hate doing the dishes. Seriously, I could cook all day long if someone else would wash the dirties and clean the kitchen.
- My best quality is my honesty. However, honesty is also my worst character trait because I have no tact. Please don’t ask me what I think unless you really want to know.
- I hate anything new. I will probably be a nervous wreck by the time the 2:1 Conference gets here because I have never gone to a conference where I didn’t know anyone. I am so afraid of new situations that when I had jury duty, I made my husband drive me downtown, taking the exact route I should take, show me where to park, and walk me to the courthouse.
- I am afraid of anything flying at my face. Do not ask me to play volleyball. Give me a warning before you toss me the remote. Don’t splash water at me in the pool. I will get angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
- I really don’t like to talk on the phone… but neither do I like to leave my house. I guess that makes me a hermit.
- I am addicted to chocolate and ice cream. If it is in the house, I will eat it until it is gone… especially it The Biggest Loser is on television. Glutton for misery.
- My name is… Tabitha. If you meet me in person and call me Penny, I will answer but probably smile. Penny is my coupon binder. Long story.
What should I know about you?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.