When you are a busy mom, you need a one-stop resource for the issues that come up in everyday family life. Sure, you could spend time searching the internet for answers but your journey through cyberspace can lead to a ton of wasted time and major frustrations.
The Busy Mom’s Guide Series is designed to give you the topical information you need in one handbook. Each book in the series is extremely comprehensive and filled with facts. In a simple question and answer style and with thorough indexes, you can easily find the information you need. Written by Dr. Paul C. Reisser, you know the material is trustworthy.
Parenting Young Children
Instead of needing several different books, the Busy Mom’s Guide to Parenting Young Children encompasses all of young childhood: the first three months, three to six months, six to twelve months, twelve to twenty-four months, two-year-olds, and three- and four-year-olds.
Each chapter details development, feeding, sleeping, as well as the other prevalent questions of the different age groups, but the book does not ignore the needs of the parents. Some of the questions include:
* How can I handle the stress of trying to comfort a baby who always seems to be crying?
* How can I encourage my husband to step up and provide the help I need with our two-year-old?
* Any advice on handling my own fatigue, relationships and general outlook on life?
* How can I avoid “toddler-care burnout”?
The Busy Mom’s Guide to Family Nutrition is set up differently but offers the same quality of comprehensive information. The chapters include:
* Nutritional Basics ~ covers everything from simple definitions of various nutrients to hot-button topics like if artificial sweeteners are safe
* How to Make Healthy Food Choices ~ discusses family mealtimes, healthy fats, and much more
* Vitamins and Minerals ~ educates the reader about the different vitamins and minerals necessary for a healthy life and the best way to get them
* A Weighty Problem ~ breaks down the composition of the body and even addresses medical conditions that can trigger obesity
* What about Diets, Medications, or Surgery? ~ defines the various diets and procedures available for treatment of obesity
* Help for the Overweight Child or Teenager ~ offers practical suggestions for helping a child maintain a healthy weight
Currently, the best prices for these editions of the Busy Mom’s Guide Series are available at Christian Book Distributors:
The books are available in paperback or Kindle editions at Amazon.com.
Tyndale House has generously offered one copy of each book to be given away! Please come back during the Mommy Time Facebook Party to enter.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.