Another week has blown past and I am hoping for a sunny weekend. Last Friday through Sunday, we received over 20 inches of rain. Talking about cabin fever! Weekend Potluck was my only peek at the outside world and it was oh-so tasty. Thanks to everyone who kept me entertained.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Moink Balls by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Old Fashioned Steak Fingers by Miz Helen’s Kitchen
Snickers Cheesecake Pie by A Kitchen Addiction
And, a personal favorite ~
Watermelon Pops by Hammock Tracks
Your hosts ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.