We beat our record! Last week, we have over 180 recipes linked up and I was thrilled! Thank you so much to all the awesome blogger who make our party the best recipe linky in the blogosphere.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Fight Back Brownies by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Bohemian “Queso” Dip by Newlyweds Blog
Summertime Tortellini Pasta Salad by Diary of a Recipe Addict
And, a personal favorite ~
Red White and Blue Pretzels by Shugary Sweets
Your hosts ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.