If you enjoy sewing and are looking for gift ideas that will not take a lot of time or money, check out this fabulous round-up of Christmas gift ideas that you can sew.
Just a note… Why have Christmas in July? Because when you prepare ahead for giving gifts, you will spend less and avoid last-minute stress.
1. Baby Bath Towel Apron on Etsy ($7.00 for the pattern)
2. Jean Drink Cozy from Fiskars
3. Credit Card or Business Card Wallet from My So Called Green Life
4. Pretend Play Ears from Heart & Sew
5. Denim Apron from Etsy (Price varies)
6. Fabric Slippers from Prudent Baby (Free pattern)
7. Super Hero Capes from The Pleated Poppy
8. Manly Travel Power Cord Roll Up by Whipstitch Fabrics
9. Taggies Initial Toy on Etsy ($8.00 each)
10. Ruffled Tote from The Painted Parsonage
11. Child’s Play Tent from 2 Little Hooligans
12. Man’s Shaving Kit Tote from The Cottage Home
13. Monster Finger Puppets on Etsy (Price varies)
14. Rice-filled Heating Pads from Just Another Hang Up (Free pattern)
15. Mail Bag & Letters from Etsy ($29.00)
Need more ideas? Follow my A Needle Pulling Thread board on Pinterest.
What are some easy crafts you like to sew for gifts?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.