If you love the look of fabric gifts but lack the sewing talent, try these fabric Christmas gift ideas:
1. Decorated Handkerchiefs at Martha Stewart
2. Hopscotch Mat at The Idea Room
3. Ribbon Pearl Necklace at The Crafty Blog Stalker
4. Build Your Own Snowman at I Can Teach My Child
5. Colorful Spray Painted Napkins from Inner Child Fun
6. Super Hero Fort Kit at Meg & Andy
7. No Knit Scarf from Martha Stewart
8. No-Sew Tent at Little House Blog
9. Play Donuts from Inner Child Fun
Need more ideas? Check out my Gift Ideas or A Needle Pulling Thread board on Pinterest.
Do you have any ideas for no-sew gifts?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.