Weekend Potluck is the most amazing recipe linky party in the blogosphere… at least, I think so!
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you are a blogger, I hope you brought a yummy.
Not a blogger? I hope you enjoy the deliciousness!
If you missed last week, here is a of the fun:
The recipe with the most views was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Classic Oreo Icebox Dessertby The Kitchen is My Playground
And, a personal favorite ~
Rice and Veggie Salad by Serving Joyfully
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.