I sincerely think the people of Home Educating Family are brilliant. This company strives to always be on the cutting edge of what homeschooling families need and they have created a masterpiece again!
Introducing the new My Well Planned Day software!
If homeschool lesson plans drive you insane, let the My Well Planned Day software help you.
With the software, you can set up each of your students and the curriculum you are using. Then, you can put in the number of assignments and let the software place those lessons on the days your student should study. So simple.
One of my favorite features of the homeschool module is that Home Educating Family has connected the curriculum to their vast collection of reviewed studies so you can use the searchable database to pull up the curriculum you are using. No need to take a picture and upload it. If you use a curriculum with which they are familiar, all of that work is done for you.
While I am a big supporter of lesson plans, my favorite parts of the software have nothing to do with homeschool.
My favorite things
- Family Communication Center – If you have older students or practice self-directed study, the family message board can help keep your family on the same page.
- Budgeting – Place your budget right inside the software. No need for an additional budgeting system.
- Calendar – Have a busy family calendar? Get it together with My Well Planned Day.
- Chores – Add chores to each child’s assignments for the day.
- Menu – Menu planning has never been easier. Just plug in your weekly or monthly menu right into the computer.
- Memories – Coming soon! (I need this!)
- Projects, Shopping, To Dos – Your entire life can be combined right into the planning software.
- Price – When you consider all the additional planners and notebooks that this will replace, the price is very affordable especially with the discount code available. (See below.)
- Apps – Soon, you will not need to be tied to the computer to access the software because My Well Planned Day is getting mobile.
The system is so simple to use, but if you are intimidated, they have an amazing list of video tutorials to guide you through every aspect of the software.
What I don’t like
The system is still in BETA mode which means there are a few kinks that need to be adjusted. However, support is very prompt and they strive to help you work out any issues in a speedy, helpful manner. Customer service is definitely a priority with Home Educating Family.
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.