Fall. At last, my friend, we meet again. Oh, how I have missed you! My heart leaps at the thought of the breeze rippling the curtains on a crisp afternoon, and pumpkins bring a sparkle to my eye. Caramel apples and candy corn. Homemade bread. Mums… OH! My most favorite fall delight of all.
Sorry… got a little carried away. Anyone else excited that fall is finally here?
Before I get caught up in my daydream again, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Easy Apple Cake by A Little Bit Crunchy
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Beef and Cream-Cheesy Crescents by Full Hands, Full Hearts
Cheeseburger Balls by Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.