Illness, death, hurricanes. What a wild couple of weeks. Finally, I feel like life is getting back to normal. Of course, the remnants of Isaac have wandered back into the Gulf. Isn’t that interesting? Weather amazes me. And you know what else amazes me? All the wonderful recipes linked up here each week.
Last week, we actually set a new record for the number of recipes linked up. Almost 200! Think we can break it again this week? PLEASE?
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Tailgating Food by The Domestically Impaired Guide to the Retro Kitchen Arts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Smothered Pork Chops by My Biscuits Are Burning
Almond Joy Bars by Flavors By Four
And, a personal favorite ~
No Bake Butterscotch Pecan Granola Bites by A Kitchen Addiction
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.