The weather is a bit cooler here this weekend and I cannot wait to go visit the Pumpkin Patch. While that might be a couple of weeks off for us, you can be sure that we will be watching Charlie Brown’s Great Pumpkin at some point this weekend. It’s one of our family traditions.
Speaking of fall… I love fall food. One night this week, I made a Pecan Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. OH MY! It was insane, and soon you will have the recipe because I am going to put it in the Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites eCookbook which will be available NEXT WEEK on October 12th.
See all these amazing recipes from your Weekend Potluck hosts?! Seriously yummy stuff.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Creamy Hamburger Casserole by The 4 Little Fergusons
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Candy Corn Gooey Cake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
Taco Ranch Chili by Full Hands, Full Hearts
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.