We have reached the end of Science Saturday. Wow. Studying through Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology with The Homeschool Scientist has been so much fun and I hope the resources we have provided are helpful to you.
Today, I want to give you a list of resources you can use for studying genetics and chromosomes.
Genes & Chromosomes Unit Study Resources
I will be honest. I did not realize how entwined evolutionary claims were in the study of chromosomes and genetics until I started gathering resources. While our family believes in creation, some of these might include a mention of evolution. Please just pick and choose what you can use and ignore the rest.
A video is embedded. Please click through from RSS to view.
Other videos ~
- Mendelian Genetics
- Genetics Documentary
- Gender Determination in Humans and Animals
- What are Phenotypes?
- Relationship of Cells, DNA, Chromosomes, etc
Lesson Resources for Genes, Chromosomes & DNA
- Genetic Practice Problems at Teachers Pay Teachers ($2.00)
- Transcribe a DNA Strand at The University of Utah
- Virtual Labs and Interactive Tools at The University of Utah
- Easter Egg Genetics at Science Matters
- Genetics & Genomics Research & Lesson from The Woodrow Wilson Fellowship
- Mitosis: Chromosome Replication and Division Lesson Plans at Biology Lessons
- Probability & Genetics at Kids Do Science
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.