If you are wanting to give a special treat to your child or his/her classmates, check out these simple St. Patrick’s Day party favors. Great ideas with free printables too.
Avoid candy and give them watercolor paints. These packs are less than $1 at Walmart making it a cute and sugar-free St. Patrick’s Day party favor.
Any candy wrapped in gold foil would make a perfect filler for this gift. I used Rolos… since my husband has a special addiction to chocolate-covered caramel.
Single-serve cereal is a practical way to show someone you care. Tell them how lucky you are.
Lots of people in my family call it “Saint Patty’s Day.” This simple twist on words is a minty fresh gift idea.
Fill a bag with colorful fruit candies (I used Skittles) and call them “rainbow seeds.” Capture the heart and the imagination at the same time.
Give them a rainbow with the twisty fruit chews and chocolate coins. I used Twizzlers Rainbow in a regular-sized sandwich bag.
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Party Favors
Six different designs bundled into one zipped file. You can have the download link emailed to your for FREE by submitting your email address in the form below.
More St’ Patrick’s Day Fun
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks – a simple but festive craft the kids will love.
- Stenciled Shamrock Shirt for Kids – decorate a plain t-shirt with the Luck of the Irish.
- Host a Leprechaun Lunch – have lunch with leprechaun style.
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Jokes for Kids – keep them giggling all day long.
- 50+ Shamrock Crafts for Kids – check out tons of shamrock craft ideas to keep the kids busy.
- Leprechaun Trap Ideas and Mischief for Kids – what’s St Patrick’s Day without a little mischief?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.