I’ve been working like a crazy woman all week to get my house prepared for an open house. Making your home market ready is so. much. work! But, hopefully, I will have everything complete by the end of the weekend. (Please God!)
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Kentucky Hot Brown by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Do Nothing Cake by Cake’s Cottage
Barbecue Beef Tater Tot Casserole by Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.