My daughter has been at camp all week. It’s a special camp for special children. Children who otherwise would not be able to attend camp because they are labeled as “disabled.” However, the volunteers who come to counsel these children know that not one child is disabled. No, they may be differently-abled, but they are perfectly capable of enjoying life.
To those who volunteered to make camp a wonderful experience for my daughter this week, I offer my most sincere gratitude and appreciation. You ROCK!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Summer Garden Pasta Spaghetti by Simply Suzanne’s at Home
Fully Loaded Hash Brown Casserole by Everyday Made Fresh
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.