It’s been a crazy June and now a crazy July, but I hope to post some of my favorite new recipes soon. For now, I need to live vicariously through what you are sharing here at Weekend Potluck.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chocolate Zucchini Sheet Cake by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Cheese Ball by Frugal Foodie Mama
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet Rolls by Together As Family
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.